For Art’s Sake ("FAS") is a design brand that believes in challenging the design norms in sunglasses and eyewear. Expect bold innovation beautifully designed.
FAS was launched its first collection in May 2016 and the brand has been growing rapidly internationally. In short period of time, FAS is being stocked in more than 350 locations worldwide including, high-end department stores such as Harvey Nichols, Saks 5th Ave, Kadewe, Tsum and Joyce.
Our HQ is based in London and also have an office in China.
We are currently recruiting a talented and student Graphic Designer to work on our lookbooks, marketing material and any other visual content to feature across a wide range of platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an entrepreneurial team in the luxury goods sector. The role will involve working closely with the Creative Director and other team members to build the visual identity of the brands through different mediums.
Our design style is intricate, elegant and sophisticated so the ability to adapt to meet our look is important. A versatile print aesthetic and ability to respond to different design briefs is required, together with a fresh and forward thinking perspective of design.
- Excellent sense of design and a clear understanding of colour theory
- Good fashion knowledge and eye for trends with experience in the fashion sector would be advantageous
- Interest in digital design, branding and UX
- Ability to interpret brand guidelines in line with the For Art's Sake branding and respond to any brief
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Proficient knowledge in Premier Pro or After Effects is desirable but not essential
- Proficient photo-editing and retouching
- Understanding of user experience and behavior across digital devices
- Good communicator and team member with entrepreneurial and business awareness
- You must have an up-to-date design portfolio with previous examples of commercial web and graphic design and/or fashion related marketing material such as lookbooks or packaging.
YOU MUST BE A STUDENT IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION