Founded in 2016, For Art’s Sake is a London-based design brand specialising in fashion-forward eyewear. In two short years, we’ve grown exponentially, and currently appear in 550+ premium stockists around the world, including Harvey Nichols, on Net-A-Porter, Moda Operandi, Yoox.com, and Lane Crawford. We are loved by style authorities from Beyonce to Olivia Palermo, Poppy Delevingne and Aimee Song, and in a few months, we’ll be opening our first standalone store in Covent Garden with more to follow in the near future.
Our sunglasses take care of the little details, from exquisite craftsmanship to decadent velvet packaging and speedy shipping, so that you can focus on the bigger picture – conquering the world one stylish step at a time. Whether its through our designs, on social media or our blog, we celebrate the bold woman building a bright future; she is an enigma – a playful power-dresser; both effortless and elegant; a master of reinvention.
Handmade using the best materials, our designs are equally as bold; think tinted lenses, pearl-encrusted bridges, and exaggerated silhouettes. It’s these unique features that set us apart, but we haven’t stopped there. We want you to be able to wear your sunglasses forever, so we ensure that every pair is 100% UV protected and features adjustable nosepads for the perfect fit. We also work with two charities to plant a tree and donate a pair of glasses to those in need with every purchase made.
The next stage of the FAS story will be our Covent Garden Store. Opening its doors towards the end of 2018, it will take its cues from our unique design approach and meticulous attention to detail – think luxe textures, light blue velvet walls, brass fittings and lots of mirrors to help you find the perfect fit. Stay tuned!
For Art's Sake is looking for an exceptional individual to join a fast-growing brand with global reach. Prior wholesale experience in the fashion industry is essential (preferably in the eyewear industry); the candidate must have a proven track record of sales-driven results, meticulous attention to detail and must demonstrate exemplary sales skills. For Art's Sake is committed to taking care of the details, like high-quality designs and impeccable customer service and this should be reflected in the candidate’s.
As a Wholesale Executive, you will be working directly with and supporting our Wholesale Director. The role will require you to manage buyer relationships, carry out sales appointments in our seasonal showrooms and trade shows and work towards exciting sales growth targets for For Art's Sake.
- Day-to-day management of wholesale accounts
- Manage relationships with buyers
- Maintain and grow both existing and new accounts
- Monitor sales throughout the season, supporting accounts with swaps and re-orders
- Carry out sales appointments
- Plan seasonal sales targets
- Creating end of season sales analysis to feedback to design and management
- Undertake ongoing market research
- Using CRM software
- Work closely with the Operations and Finance departments to schedule deliveries and to ensure payments are received in a timely manner
• You’ll get 2 complimentary pairs of FAS eyewear/sunglasses per year
• Employee discounts
• Pension Scheme
• Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
• Eager to learn and enthusiastic to be part of a small team
• Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure,
• Excellent Excel skills and previous experience of industry computer systems such as CRM
• Excellent problem solving attitude coupled with tenacious drive to achieve results
• Keen to travel.