- Designed to be worn as a necklace or an eyewear chain.
- 18kt gold-plated stainless steel on gold chains
- Palladium plated stainless steel on silver chains
- Freshwater pearl drops
- Iconic FAS logo charm
- Lobster claw fastening, optional rubber-loop grips. Spring-ring fastening when worn as a necklace.
Named after the affluent district in Central London, the Belgravia eyewear chain is every bit as desirable as the street address itself. Delicately handcrafted from 18-karat gold or palladium plating, Belgravia is characterised by four freshwater pearl drops creating a tasteful yet elegant design. Simply detach each end of the chain to see the piece transform into a graceful necklace.
760mm - Can be worn as a necklace.
- 100 Percent UV Protection on all sunglasses
- Adjustable nosepads made from real jadestone
- Complementary Luxury Velvet Box
- Handmade-Nylon Lenses
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Plant-based acetate
- 12k gold plating on all gold-toned frames
- 14k gold plating on all gold-toned metal
- Stainless steel base
- Real freshwater pearls
- Real leather
- All chains double as necklaces
- 18k gold plating on all gold-toned metal
- Real freshwater pearls
CARE FOR ALL:
To avoid tarnishing or eroding the plating on our products, clean them with a little warm water and soap.
Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, an abrasive products like soap, perfume or body wash and always store items in their own individual pouches
*Free worldwide delivery on all orders over £100 as well as free returns within the UK, for orders under £100 you can refer here.
Orders placed before 1pm GMT will be processed on the same working day.
Customers based in the EU no longer need to pay taxes or duties on dispatched items. Please allow up to 7 working days for your parcel to arrive.
For Art's Sake is committed to providing the highest quality products and service to all of our customers. If you are not entirely satisfied with your products for whatever reason, we operate a **14-day full money back guarantee, even for unwanted goods.
If ordering prescription glasses, please allow up to 10 working days for your item to be dispatched as these are bespoke.
*Due to remote area delivery surcharge, a select few countries will be excluded from our free shipping promotion at a set rate of £35. Please click here to see which countries qualify for remote area.
**Hygiene and our customers’ safety is super important, so earrings can’t be returned for refunds.