Buy now + Pay later with Klarna
Want to see what our sunglasses look like on your face before you commit?
Can’t decide between two pairs you saw online?
Now you can place an order using Klarna on For Art’s Sake and try before you buy.
Pay later gives you 30 days to pay once your order has been shipped. No fees, no interest, no hassle.
How does it work?
1) Find the sunglasses you love, add to your basket and proceed to checkout.
2) Select Klarna as the payment method – no need to create a Klarna account.
3) Place your order and you’re good to go! Once we’ve sent your order, you’ve got 30 days to pay.
(If you return any items on your order, your Klarna statement will be updated.)
*If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late fee of £8 for every week your payment is overdue.
- Orders shipped immediately
- Try multiple sunglasses on, return the ones you don’t want and only pay for what you love
- Pay for your order within 30 days
- Klarna will contact you with payment instructions
- No interest, no fees and no hassle
ALL YOU NEED TO START
- A UK bank account
- To be 18 years of age or over
- A UK residential address
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and For Art’s Sake have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.