ONLINE REPAIR FORM
WHAT IS THE REPAIR TIMELINE?
Please allow 5-7 working days from the day that we received your online repair.
All repair costs will be calculated by the Repair Department, depending on different factors.(present condition of product, warranty period, product defects – if applicable)
1) Major Part: 20% of Retail Price
• Front / Temple(s) / Metal Frame / Clip / Accessory
* when the front needs to be replaced, the lens (which is a component include in the front frame) is replaced together.
2) Minor Parts: Free-of-Charge
• Trim / Nose Pad / Screws / Temple Tips 3)
• Fitting / Polishing / Cleaning
WHERE SHALL I SEND MY REPAIR?
You can either send your repair directly to us, or drop it off in our flagship store in Covent Garden. (Please allow an additional 2 working days to the timeline if your item has been dropped off in store).
Shipping costs will need to be covered by the customer. All items are shipped with DPD.
PRODUCT SERVICE UPDATES.
All updates regarding the repair will be notified via email. If you would like to receive a phone call, please let us know during the initial request.
If an item is not an authentic For Art’s Sake product, we will have to respectfully decline the repair service and the item will be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense.